asukai (asukai) wrote,
asukai
asukai

  • Mood:
  • Music:

SOA What Did I get?

Hello.

So I tried the RNG right? On my main account.

Someone posted you can get the wind sword in this gacha so I rolled got that bow weapon the one I said was good for Reimi?

I rolled again it given me the same bow >_> rolled 3rd time given me a bunch of 5 weapons that was useless a fist, a gun a staff
Oh right the staff was the new earth one but I don't use casters T_T

So lastly I tried the other gacha got a Ice Staff...wasn't too happy.

Now I got 2 good bows for Reimi the

[Horn of Gold: Bow]
- Damage +40% to Beast Race
- Will not flinch to damage that is less than 10% of Max HP
LB Factor - ATK Damage +20% when over 100 hit

And

Weapon Name: Flame Soul Shooter
Type: Bow and Arrow
Factor: Gain Fire Attribute
+50% AP Recovery from Normal Attacks
Limit Break Factor: Recover 3% HP every 5 seconds
LB5/Lvl 20 Stats: 958 ATK / 960 INT

And I'm not even using Reimi at this point (Not right now I do use her) I said forget it enough weapons I still got gems left so I'm going to save them.

Reimi with the flame soul shooter that's the red bow she is OP with it very OP I have not tried her on the new weapon I got.

So people was saying if you're going to keep the 'leader' you want 2 weapons for them good ones.

For Fayt I got Wind Sword and Ice Sword I was hoping to get another one of either one to help it but I never did T_T

On my alt Fayt has...Holy sword and Ice Sword I noticed the holy sword do nothing for Fayt however it boost his Intellect strangely I tested it and Intellect makes his Ethereal Blast do more damage O_o er...what? All I know on my alt win I tested it the Ice Sword did little damage versus the holy sword that did more thanks to Intellect it had on it.

I'm guessing Fayt needs that Intellect for his attacks right?...O_o if Fayt is still the 'Sword mage' without symbology in this universe
Oddly enough the Ice Sword boost Fayt attack but lowers his Intellect so his attacks get buffed but his Ethereal Blast get lowered??

Ugh I'm confused...

This is what I'd experienced so the Holy Sword Farwell is good for Fayt for attack and Intellect, the Wind Sword Storm dealer the blue sword that is Edge weapon is good for Fayt I noticed Fayt dose more damage with that weapon.

*sigh* so playing both my main account and alt and I'm still learning how it is...

So it can work if you can get more then 1 Ice sword to boots that Intellect maybe.

And if you can get element weapons do so it will help you in the long run for now Reimi has two good weapons and Fayt is going to be using the wind sword or a long long time until I get another Ice Sword if I ever do...T_T

My alt I'm going to try and roll win it done charging I was undecided to go for weapons for save for gacha the gacha they put in there might be a trap and I don't want to pull Lymle or Sophia from that however they have Rena in there for a small chance.

Ah for Swords --

Weapon Name: Storm Dealer
Type: Sword
Factor: Gain Wind Attribute
Absorb 5% of Damage Dealt by Regular Attacks as HP
Limit Break Factor: 50% Chance to survive a fatal blow, if HP is 15% or above
LB5/Lvl 20 Stats: 963 ATK / 958 INT
-Blue sword that might be Edge weapon- this weapon is perfect for Fayt right at this moment.

Weapon Name: Icicle Sword
Type: Sword
Factor: ATK +15%
Factor: Gain Ice Attribute.
Limit Break Factor: AP Usage Reduced by 10%
LB5/Lvl 20 Stats: 535 ATK / 533 INT
-Red-pink sword that is Ice elemental good for Fayt-

Weapon Name: Holy Sword Farwell.
Type: Sword
Factor: Gain Light Attribute.
Critical Chance +10%
Limit Break Factor: AP Usage Reduced by 10%
LB5/Lvl 20 Stats: 960 ATK / 959 INT
-gold sword- not good for Fayt but it has damage and INT.

Weapon Name: Renowned Sword - Veinslay
Type: Sword
Factor: Damage to Divine +40%
Damage to Humanoid +20%
AP Usage Reduced by 10%
Limit Break Factor: 80% Chance to survive a fatal blow, if HP is 20% or above
LB5/Lvl 20 Stats: 961 ATK / 956 INT
-green sword- the one that Fayt has in his pic I think...

I never did get the Veinslay at all it says you can get it from the Gacha but no luck on this side.

The Earth sword looks like it is the worst weapon for Fayt it might be good for Edge or Claude maybe Edge since Edge has that one earth attack...I think I never did roll for the earth sword the wind sword is much better for Fayt.

The Earth sword is-
Weapon Name: Scratch Blade
Type: Sword
Factor: Damage to Beast +40%
AP Usage Reduced by 10%
Limit Break Factor: Recover 5% HP every 3 seconds, if hitcount is 100 and above.
Yup the good weapon for Edge and it looks like Edge colors to.

I'm not too sure about weapons for Claude or Fidel I'm thinking all the weapons Fayt can use Fidel can use it to as for Claude maybe the Holy Sword Farwell?? Since Claude has no light elemental powers unlike Fayt? But Claude is more...Fire I think.

I'm not too sure about Roddick I never use him so...sorry maybe his weapon you get from the shop??

But I think this is enough thinking about weapons...seriously so just choose who you're going to use and go with the weapons.
Tags: bows, debate, edge, fayt, fayt is wow, in the game weapons, it all up the rng, it's all on the luck, lost yen, moible game, new gatcha?, phone game, reimi, rng draw, rng luck, rng not like, soa, star ocean, star ocean anamnesis, talk, talk about the game, talk about weapons, that sword, thoughts, to many bows, weapons, what to use?
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

  • 0 comments