The final moments really shook me up emotionally T_T
the towns was full of players it surprised me but on my main Azure Kite and everyone except Haseo was cool I got the feeling that Kite was somehow worried about our character or maybe it was me?
Now for the full feedback about the good and the bad and the ugly and the love.
The story- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPwgVBE_IsQG19R7MkVBWQe3YtyakdnQH
You can find it here.Link
What was the the whole story about? We now know that DD is known as the silver horn?
We heard rumors that the crying women is the crying princess and she wants the player character to meet her?
In the very begging we got powers because of a white unicorn right? is that hint to DD? silver horn??
I heard that person who did the youtube vides will be translating this story so I'm going to leave my theories here however.
In .Hack//Guilty Dragon we got Phantom Kite right?
In .Hack//N.U. we got a mix of DD who was in our story more then Kite was who we got our first SR card right?
So in the next phone game if we get another one who are we getting DD or Kite?
I was very disappointed that Kite or Haseo had no role here or anyone else except for DD and the story and the girls.
Win it first come out people was excited for .Hack//N.U. on twitter and after a few months the numbers drop fast I assume the rumors of people in Japan disliking this game was true??
And what's this about Algiers who says "See you in the next world?"
I just now found out Algiers is that little girl name >_> omg I'm bad with names.
So who did I like between my SR cards?? :P
Well let's start with Haseo everyone favorite.Haseo 1st-
It was Haseo 1st from G.U. his actions reminded me of the rude Haseo that never grown up sorry to say...it turned me off so bad...and I loved Haseo in G.U. to.Haseo 2nd
- Haseo 2nd was much more...nice to be around he didn't act like Haseo 1st at all witch surprised me and I just wanted to smoother this version and get him with Azure Kite :P.Phantom Haseo
- he is like a big rough soft version of Haseo he has emotions and he feels like a pure dominated sign.Atoli
- Oh wow Atoli knew how to attached them seriously but she was either chasing Haseo 1st around or trying to talk to my player character uh...no.Shino
- Oh wow I loved Shino I would of kept her if she didn't try to chase Kite around >_> every time I give a item to Shino she would go try to dominated Kite who would end up going to my player character so no and the sad part she rarely talked to Haseo 1st they did talk but not that long.Pai
- She was the same as Shino but Pai would often reject everyone mostly but my player character.
3 girls that we hang around in story they are all the same...but one of them is worse so no.Phantom Kite
- This surprised me out of all the copies Phantom Kite is the only one the girls see as our romantic partner not only that Phantom Kite wants to marry us *rumor* maybe...but yes the downside is Phantom Kite get confused at everything even items.Azure Kite
- Again this surprised me I knew I liked Azure Kite in G.U. and this just got me deeper but the way he sits and the way he almost says 'I love you' if you do that romantic rub with him is a step more then any of the copies it looks like Azure Kite is not afraid to show his emotions he's mature.Kite
- oh boy I thought I didn't like Kite since I thought I liked Haseo but since Haseo 1st come along I grown to like Kite his friendly personality drawn me in and I found out versus Phantom Kite and Azure Kite, that Kite's emotions can waver between his innocent looks to his dominated side and I got a feeling half the time he wanted the player character to be dominated element it showed.
And yes Kite wasn't afraid to go after the girls but they rejected him that sent him going after my player character in the end but on the flip side Kite isn't afraid going after the guys that what I saw.
In fact no one in this game is afraid to after anyone even our player character isn't safe.Jealousy
- They can get jealous if you give one gift to someone it knocks them out and it makes them sometimes go or vanish with someone and you knew you screwed up not only that sometimes if the one you loved is being chased by someone else they will let you know seriously Haseo 1st back off...Romance
- everyone in this game of love no one is left behind seriously all the SR cards that you had was fighting one another for you're player character love it showed bad but they won't say it but the SR card desire you're love in that romance game.Items
- now Items in this game was used mostly to restore and some was used to rise romance levels and I do know that every SR card is different and Kite can protest how much food you get lol and Haseo didn't care about food he like the sharp items.
Now without your favorite SR card this game would be...blah seriously I loved it win it was nice and good but win it start becoming hard and story taken a turn with romance ect and pkers >_> it felt like a chore the only thing that kept me in this game was the romance items and new store weapons.
I know that harsh to say but that was reality for me out of all of this I think .Hack//Guilty Dragon had the better story in wise but .Hack//N.U. had the better elements and romance now if only they could of mixed the two...
The only time we might of saw Aura was in the start and maybe the Shadow of Tokio at the start to?
But yes rumors are the little girl Algiers "In was to end while I'm getting ready for training your new world!" was Algiers made by Aura?? it feels like it.
It might be a rumor for now.RNG
- oh my god I hated this with passion they need to fix this really really bad! The RNG either sometimes liked me or half the time hated me T_T that win buying in the gemstore but the soul in me wanted the cool looking weapons that wasn't in game and that wasn't put up on Arena.Events
- don't get me wrong I loved events more then I did with stories and that was bad I wanted more but I didn't really like the major boss events I did end up doing a few and it was...not interesting to me But I wish half the SR card you got from the arena was in events like a Azure Kite event that would of been fun.SR cards
- now here the thing some are locked in Events some are locked in the store and some are locked in the Arena and major boss fights so you can't get every card and some are lock in daily time gated items that annoying like you got to get 20 for one and 40 for another...Weapons and outfits
- time gated in dailies and some are lock in store and arena nothing you can get normally witched...sucked I wanted town merchant or something another bad thing is they never never brought back old outfits and weapons so if you missed out you missed out.
So someone normally would either save up the crystals and get really luck at the RNG or do dailies like mad the issue with store crystals really was in this game you had to have money but in the end they did us a favor and given us SR weapons and outfits for those who needed it like my Alt's.
In the begging of .Hack//N.U. it was barley anything but with more updates it got bigger and the areas got nicer looking and it look amazing near the end especially that final two daily you can do I saw the sun and the rainbow and I never wanted it to end...but it did.
Now past the light fluff...now down to the meat.
CC2 has said in interviews or twitter this was not the .Hack game they wanted to make seriously that was brought up several times so was .Hack//n.u. rushed??
And back in .Hack//Versus win asked if they was going to make a new game the excuse was .Hack//Versus graphics wasn't enough they wanted it better so the rumors of them working with square enix on FF7-R more better??
And now we are seeing CC2 making new games like more Naruto and Project LayereD witch they are focusing on big time so is CC2 trying to move away from .Hack?? I got this feeling bad and it hurts.
The .Hack//N.U. had with SAO was more then a hint? was it CC2 way saying go to SAO??
In some twisted way I almost wanted SAO to buy .Hack that's how bad it got but CC2 also said it was up to Namco-bandai not them and Bandai-namco said it was up to the publishers so...its up in the air.
Despite me being negative here I've grown to love .Hack//N.U. to the point where it hurt me emotionally to see it go I couldn't do the romance rub right on my main it hurt and I tried not to cry...
I grown to love this silly game that wasn't a proper .hack game and it drawn me into it deep I did miss the whole feel from .Hack and .Hack//G.U. the original proper mmo feel.
To both .Hack//Guilty Dragon that saw it fate before .Hack//N.U. I love you both you guys brought me joy and pain at the same time and you made me realize how much I love the .hack series.
And how much I desire to see it remake on the PS4 I would love to see .hack and .hack//g.u. remake or HD on the PS4 as a bundle with more dlc and story that would be the dream.
or even have .hack games on the PSN so we can play it on the PS4.
But this was my talk about how .Hack//N.U. got and I gotten off topic I'm sorry.
Goodbye .Hack//N.U. may you rest in peace in the sea of twilight with .Hack//Guilty Dragon.
I'm going to miss them and that romance game so bad...